Dates / Deadlines
Calendar of Important Dates and Deadlines
July 1, 2012
September 1, 2012
- If your team is considering moving divisions (up or down), please email email@example.com by this date
November 1, 2012
- Deadline to submit proposals to amend the WWLL Bylaws. Email the Commissioner to submit.
- Deadline to submit proposals to bids to host WWLL Playoffs (D1/D2 and/or B). Email the Commissioner to submit a bid. Proposal should include a detailed budget of anticipated expenses.
- League officers: If you are intending to resign your position for 2013 please email the Commissioner by this date.
November 9, 2012
- Draft Schedules Due
- Submit your schedule to your applicable Assistant Commissioner. Be sure to use the Schedule Template (download it from the League Documents Section).
December 3, 2012
- LEAGUE FEE DEADLINE
- League Invoices include payement of WWLL Dues / WCLA Dues / Assignor Fees / Website Fees in one single invoice.
- Where Do I Send My Check?
- MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
Western Women's Lacrosse League (WWLL)
Gabriel M. Valenzuela
1026 West 34th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90089-2500
- Where Can I Get an Invoice?
- Invoices: Invoices will be sent to teams in mid-Sept and posted to the league website. You will be able to download an invoice on the League Documents section.
- W9 Form: Some schools require a W9 form to submit payment. Download a WWLL W-9 Form
January 7, 2013
- WCLA Team Membership Dues and Application Deadline to US Lacrosse - click here (to go to documents page and download from there).
- Individual team petitions to move up or down in DI or DII classification must be made to the WCLA Chair
February 1, 2013 (or by your first game)
- WWLL 2013 Regular Season Schedule becomes official. No changes allowed to the schedule without commissioner approval
February 15, 2013
- WWLL Rosters need to be uploaded to the WWLL Website
- WCLA Roster Form - click here to go to documents page and download from there – Due (Hardcopy mailed) to Eric Valois.
All roster verification forms must make it to USL by the final deadline of Feb 15, 2013
WCLA Roster Verification Form
Attn: Eric Valois,
1615 Olive Street #B
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
April TBA, 2013
- WCLA request for player exceptions or hardship waivers must be submitted by this date. Please contact the WCLA Eligibility Chair and WWLL Commissioner about your request.
- Final day for US Lacrosse to receive any outstanding late fees, applications or rosters.
April 17, 2013
April 21, 2013
- Academic All American Nominations DUE - with an unofficial transcript)
- Emailed or postmarked to: firstname.lastname@example.org
April 20—April 21, 2013
May 8—May 11, 2013
- WCLA All American / WCLA Coach of the Year / WCLA Player of the Year / WCLA Position Awards / WCLA Team Award Nominations - DUE
Designed and hosted by